Wednesday, September 9, 2009

We're In Business!



This little corner of a sim is charmingly set up to look like a harbor, complete with a lighthouse. The first pieces of the Autumn Collection are on display, as well as the subscribo. You can see me sitting on the front steps there and the blob to my right is... our first event!



Eolande was kind enough to tuck me in on the vendor list at the very last minute. Me and my little booth will be there, and I'll be selling my items at a 20% discount. Make sure to come by!

In the next few days I'll be detailing some of the jewelry designers who have inspired me the most and who by example have led me into the jewelry business in Second Life- Eolande and her fantastic store is definitely one of them.

With that I'd say we're off to a good start. Thank you to Bijoux LeFavre and Maia Humphreys at Heart & Sole for their advice and support. I look forward to working with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment